More than meets the eye
NHS guidelines recommend that the average adult should visit their optician for an eye sight test every two years, with the frequency of test increasing based on your visual circumstances2.
By using our optical plan, employees can meet the NHS recommendation, and take advantage of a range of other benefits including a loss of sight payment of £10,000.
Optical plan key features
- Visit any optician of your choice
- Free choice of frames up to £50 per year
- Up to £100 reimbursement per year for lenses including contacts**
- Option to add a partner/spouse
- Works in conjunction with corporate eyecare vouchers and the NHS
- Accidental loss of sight payment of £10,000
* Where there has been a change in your optical prescription
** For your first ever set of lenses/contacts or where there has been a change in your optical prescription