3rd June, 2019
2nd April 2019
As part of its ongoing drive to broaden and deepen the services it provides to customers, employee benefits provider Unum is enhancing its proposition by offering more embedded benefits to all its Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life customers through its partnership with LifeWorks, including:
- New perks and savings, such as digital gift card discounts, online cashback, in-store and online coupons, and lifestyle offers
- An enhanced mobile app, available in the App Store or Google Play, bringing all of LifeWorks’ tools to the employee’s pocket
- Wellness content, educating employees on physical, mental, social and financial wellbeing through articles, podcasts, toolkits and infographics
- Personalised news feed for employers to suit their business needs, so wellbeing resources and company messages can be adjusted to reflect key business initiatives
15th January 2019
It’s the time of year when many Britons resolve to improve their health and well-being, like eating better, exercising more, or saving money. They may also resolve to look for a new job.
- Nearly a quarter of workers (24 percent) often think about quitting.
- 43 percent of workers will probably look for a new job, and nearly 2 out of 5 workers (38 percent) are very likely to look for a new job.
- Only 14 percent of workers feel strongly they would be happy staying with their current employers for the rest of their careers.
Unum welcomes Government’s focus on the ‘vital’ role of the workplace in supporting the nation’s health
7th November 2018
Employee benefits specialist Unum welcomes the Government’s ‘Prevention is better than cure’ report, which recognises the vital role businesses play in supporting the nation’s health and employability.
4th October 2018
Simplified Trust solution designed to enhance the Excepted Group Life offering for employers and help close the protection gap.
Employee benefits specialist Unum launches Excepted Group Life Policy (EGLP) Master Trust, a life insurance solution designed to simplify the employer experience when providing life cover for employees.
24th September 2018
- Almost half (43%) of UK workers look to tech to optimise performance as anxiety increases around AI
- Over a third (36%) are willing to have workplace technology monitor their routine to improve productivity
- New research from Unum examines the motivations and priorities of UK workers to understand how the nation’s workforce will change over the next decade
Unum launches Benni: a new employee-paid workplace benefits solution to complement employer-paid options
13th September 2018
- New company offering a transformative end-to-end choice of quality employee paid benefits to businesses
- Innovative new service aims to empower employees to choose, access, and pay for the benefits they need and value most
- Underpinning our education, communication and enrolment services the Benni platform is available both stand alone and white labelled alongside existing benefit solutions
23rd July 2018 (amended 12th December 2018)
Unum UK has launched a new support service to help employers and their employees get the help they need when first facing a mental health concern.
Responding to a big increase in stress-related work absences, Unum has developed a ‘Mental Health Pathway’ as an early intervention service.