Our blog and social media channels are places where you can ask a question and discuss the latest information about our products and services. Please remember, other people can see your posts, so please make sure they’re appropriate for all. Sometimes we might need to remove posts if they don’t meet certain criteria. This includes content that:
- Is offensive or abusive
- Could be considered spam
- Uses language that is inappropriate for a public page
- Represents an abuse of copyright
To post comments on our blog, you must be a registered user.
- Posts that break laws or violate online advertising rules are unacceptable and we reserve the right to ban or block persistent rule breakers
- You are entitled to your own opinion and are expected to respect others and their opinions
- We do not accept any comments that demean, insult or attack any person or group of people. Any posts that do will be removed
- All conversations should be appropriate and professional
- Any fake or spam profiles will be reported
For your own protection, please do not post any personal information which may identify you, including your address or contact details (other than your name if you choose to).
Please note, we do not answer any questions relating to someone’s policies or claim. If you have personal questions regarding a policy or claim, please email: email@example.com.
We will delete any comments about someone’s policies or claims, or other similar personal matters.
Unum Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority, and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Registered Office: Milton Court, Dorking, Surrey RH4 3LZ. Registered in England 983768.