What makes us stand out from the rest?
- We have the least exclusions compared to the other leading corporate dental providers.
- Children’s orthodontic treatment is covered at all Index of Orthodontic Treatment Need. (IOTN) grades.* Some insurers will only cover grades 4-5 (severe treatment needs).
- We’ll cover planned and pending treatment that’s been identified (but not started) before the policy start date.
- Our member portal allows members to submit claims straight to the claims team - we can even build a Single Sign On link from the benefit platform straight to our member area.
- We offer a continuation option for outgoing employees wishing to keep the exclusive benefits of a corporate scheme.
- We provide access to a range of discounted cosmetic treatments through a network of London practices.
*Terms apply. See a benefit schedule for full details.
The benefits of Unum Dental
- We offer so much more than just a transactional experience – we want people to go to the dentist more often, encourage their families to do so and ultimately improve dental health.
- We provide worldwide cover - meaning our members have the freedom to seek treatment anywhere outside of the UK - whether as part of leisure or business travel arrangements.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered – with the exception of mouth cancer.
- Immediate cover means that eligible treatments can be claimed from day one, so there’s no need to put off important treatment.
We are a preferred choice for hundreds of returning employers each year. As Unum Dental, we remain at the forefront of corporate dental insurance and continue to deliver on behalf of a substantial client list, including professional services firms, banks, FTSE 100 to small and medium-sized enterprises, and public and private sector companies all over the UK.
Dental insurance from Unum Dental promotes good oral health and helps prevent sickness absence. Click here for a quote.