Unum Dental claim forms

We’ve updated our claim forms to make it easier and quicker for you to make a claim. Choose and download yours below.


For UK customers claiming for dental treatment.


For Republic of Ireland customers claiming for dental treatment.


For ‘A&E’ policyholders only claiming for accident and emergency treatment.


For Optical policyholders claiming for optical expenses.


If you’re unsure which form you need, please login to our member area or contact us and we can send you a copy.

Unum Dental and Dencover are the trading names of Unum Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered Office: Milton Court, Dorking, Surrey RH4 3LZ. Registered in England 983768. Unum is part of the Unum Group of Companies