More than meets the eye
NHS guidelines recommend that the average adult should visit their optician for an eye sight test every two years, with the frequency of test increasing based on your visual circumstances**.
By using our optical plan, employees can meet the NHS recommendation, and take advantage of a range of other benefits including a loss of sight payment of £10,000.
Optical plan key features
- Visit any optician of your choice
- Free choice of frames***
- Reimbursement for lenses including contacts***
- Option to add a partner/spouse
- Works in conjunction with corporate eye care vouchers and the NHS
- Loss of sight payment of £10,000
Ask yourself this question; when was the last time you had your eyes checked?