Getting a quote
Click below to contact us for a quote.
The below is an outline of the process once you've contacted us.
- Use our Executive Income Protection quote spec template to provide us with all relevant product, benefit and membership details. Alternatively you can get a quote via the Avelo Exchange portal.
- Email your completed quote spec to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We'll send you a quote which will be valid for 28 days.
Need help? Call our Business Development team on 0800 783 3282
If your client would like to accept an Executive Income Protection quote, the steps below show you how to arrange cover.
You'll find downloadable versions of all the forms you need - just click on them to open.
Step 1: Fill in a Terms of Business Agreement (TOBA)
The TOBA sets out the terms and conditions upon which we accept business from an Adviser.
We need this completed document before we are able to underwrite your quote (step 2, below). So it makes sense to send it to us first - if you have not already done so - so as not to hold up the process.
Depending on where you are based, you will need to fill in one of the following two forms:
Keep a copy for your records and return the completed TOBA to us:
Step 2: Underwrite your application
Once we have issued you with a quote (or the Avelo Exchange portal has generated one), it will need to be underwritten to complete the application. We offer the following streamlined underwriting options:
- Tele-underwriting: Complete a short Executive Income Protection tele-underwriting form and leave most of the interviewing and paper work to us. Once we've received your completed form we'll contact the employee to arrange a convenient time to call and complete the telephone interview.
- UnumOnline: If you completed a quote using the Avelo Exchange portal, you can use UnumOnline to underwrite your quote online. You can access UnumOnline directly from Avelo Exchange, or you can register or log in at www.unumonline.co.uk.
- Paper application forms: If you prefer, you can download our paper application form. Once completed, please post it to:
Step 3: We'll get in touch
We will call you once your application has been underwritten - normally around three working days. We'll also send you Terms of Offer.
If it's more than three months since your quote was underwritten, we'll need you to sign and return the Terms of Offer before we're able to issue your plan.
You can email the signed Terms of Offer to email@example.com or post them to us at:
Step 4: Confirm you're happy
If you are happy with the terms we're offering, call us on 0800 783 3282 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will put your application on risk, issue your plan and post the policy documents to you.
***Cover depends on scheme level - terms and conditions apply.***